Thứ Hai, 18 tháng 2, 2008

My happy ending

This is the view from our house. Oh! I love this house. If Mr & Mrs M wanted to sell it, I would be the first one who asks to buy it.

Something I need to do when I come back to Viet Nam
1. Get the visa to come back here
2. Take the SAT and TOEFL (really really important)
3.Buy some new clothes - I don't why girls like buying new clothes although they have a full closet at home ... and sometimes, I just don't know what to do with new clothes :( It wastes money and gains nothing!!
4. Take the senior picture - take some really really cool pictures
5. Learn new stuff and read more
6. Work more
....

1. These days I am thinking so much about myself - about how did I come here? and other stuffs.
2. I remember the time I was in VietNam, the time I and Minh sang together ( it can't be denied that we are similar in some aspects - and I figure out that Minh has influenced me a little bit)
3. I'm thinking about my life here - a busy day ... I'm still a studious student with a lot of homework. I don't know why I learn so much while my friends are playing outside. One of the reason is I don't know what to play outside. I 'm really jealous of people who know how to ski ... ak ak ... I wished VietNam had snow !!!
4. My dreaming about beach and sunshine. I dream about it everyday. The mountain here is not very bad. Both are beautiful, but I want to swim in the beach and lie down and enjoy the sunshine.
5. I talked to my friend in VN yesterday and knew that something has changed from the day I left VN. Some people are getting closer, and some further. Probably I can use the word : rearrange, (or) reorder. I mean I have a feeling that when I come home this summer, I will lose something and not everything is the same.

This is from Tim's blog (Mr & Mrs.M 's son). I really like it. I really like the way he put these pictures and the music (I love music generally). Viewing this one, I think my 7 months in America is useless. I have been searching something that is not worth searching.




1 nhận xét:

tmm nói...

Hey - you've had quite a few cool things happen, you just need to think about things with the right perspective, (always carry a camera around helps too - that's the only reason I was able to the vid.).

It is really all about the friends you make, and new ways of seeing God. A Japanese person might think the friends I made in Japan were really average. To me, however, they were really special. I had friends who were poor, but bought me gloves anyway because they saw I didn't have any. But you encountered Jesus (!!!) the most important person in the world, right? You also met my mom and dad, Hilary, Jane, the billions of people they always had over, and a whole bunch of cool people at your school. So it is all perspective! Just think about the people you met.

Thanks for the video link, by the way :)