Thứ Ba, 12 tháng 2, 2008

My brilliant idea

Hi all!

This is the first time I write an entry in this blog. I used to have one in Yahoo but a virus attacked it ...... :< (hu hu hu ...)

Today, I decided that I should rest a little bit. I know that I am a hard working person but sometimes I just don't want to think about studying anymore.

I have a really cool idea! when I come back to Viet Nam, maybe I will make a photo book (may be 3 : 1 for Mrs. Marston; 1 for my best friend Eunie; 1 for myself). At first, I don't know where to start because I understand VN so clearly so I want to include all the beautiful things of VN in my book; however, Mr.s Marston suggested me some ideas: as simple as my daily life in VN, the street in HCM city, the traditional food ect.

I have never loved VN so much like this. Although I like Korean, Japanese, Chinese, or American culture, I really love and am proud that I am Vietnamese.

Không có nhận xét nào: